(a sporadic diary of life with our daughters and updates on my fourth pregnancy)

Monday, January 7, 2008

two


Today, I go in for my 1st ultrasound. I'm not sure why it is now... why not wait 2-3 weeks. Then I can see the sex. Oh well. My Dr. is a very popular one man show. I have been through the baby thing 3 times already. I am not sitting on pins and needles.


Our girls are 6, 2, and 1. The 6 year old will from this post forward be known as Bee. The 2 year old is AJ and the baby is iBaby. We live on the sunny side of our US of A. In the last few years we have lived East, South, West, Desert, Humid, Beach, Snow, City, Suburb, Small Town. I'm not big on those folks who list their every detail in their blogs. People, it's not that hard to become obsessive over some adorably perfect family and track them down. People are crazies.


I'll talk to you later.


No comments: